MEET PHENOM ELITE
Far from your average sports equipment brand.
In 2013, CEO and Founder Nathan Dorton was inspired to break down the process behind the creation of the gloves used by his college football team as a walk-on wide receiver at Appalachian State University. Cut to today, where Phenom Elite, now both a manufacturer and full-service online retailer, truly embodies the name. We’re talking deals with the likes of NFL Hall of Famer Randy Moss, becoming the Official Uniform & On-Field apparel provider of the Arena Football League, and a licensing agreement with Warner Media and DC Comics. What started as a $65 loan from his dad is now a comprehensive, cutting-edge operation, in control from preliminary designs to on-field performance. Phenom Elite is blazing the trail on a national stage, providing the highest quality gloves, footwear, performance and casual apparel, team uniforms, team accessories, and protective equipment to large and small teams at all levels of play.
OUR WHY.Phenom Elite® ("Phenom" for short) is a mission-based company focused on one significant principle:
To design phenomenal and functional products that disrupt the traditional sporting goods industry while keeping peak athletic performance as the primary focus.
Let’s break that down.
To disrupt [dis·rupt] is to cause radical change in an industry by means of innovation.
We take your run-of-the-mill sporting gear from mere utility, to the most groundbreaking products on the market. Products that aren’t just elite in practice, but serve as a reliable extension of your own team’s brand and commitment to success. Partnerships forged between Phenom Elite and the teams they sponsor are the lifeblood of this pioneering brand, proving that the needs of any team can be customized to their greatest potential. Essentially, we handle the science of creating premiere sporting equipment, and we make it look really, really good.
WHERE WE’VE BEEN.
- 2013 - Phenom Elite® was founded.
- 2015 - Phenom secured its first major Division 1 football team glove deal with the University of Southern Mississippi.
- 2016 - Phenom became members of the Sports Inc Buying Group which includes over 500 team dealer stores nationwide.
- 2017 - Announced a collaboration with NFL Hall of Fame Wide Receiver Randy Moss in which we produced a signature line of 'Randy Moss: Straight Touchdown Homie' receiver gloves.
- 2018 - Became one of the first non-major apparel brands to launch American football cleats in recent history.
- 2019 - Became the Official Uniform and On-Field Apparel Provider for the Arena Football League. This marks Phenom's first major league sponsorship deal.
- 2020 - Signed a licensing deal with Warner Media to produce gloves, cleats, and mouth guards featuring DC Comics characters and other licensable Warner Media properties.
- 2021 - Officially launched the Phenom Universe collection which includes the DC Comics characters The Batman, Superman, The Flash, and The Joker.
WHERE WE ARE.
- BALTIMORE SUN https://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/bs-sp-baltimore-brigade-afl-new-uniforms-20190408-story.html
- NBC NEWS https://www.nbcsports.com/washington/other-sports/arena-football-league-debuted-new-jerseys-part-changes-league-making
- FNF COACHES https://fnfcoaches.com/inventor-spotlight-phenom-elite-is-ready-to-partner-with-your-team/
- WIS NEWS https://www.wistv.com/2019/04/18/columbia-father-son-duo-take-their-sports-apparel-company-professional-football
WHERE TO FIND PHENOM?
We are more than just a sports equipment brand and online retailer, we are a family.
We connect with our Phenom family in a way that competitors will never understand. We live and breathe #Phenom -- its our DNA.
Join our growing community of thousands of supporters across our socials.
Follow us on Instagram @PhenomElite, on Twitter @phnmelite and Facebook @PhenomEliteFootball to engage, interact, and get involved with our family.
Nathan Dorton - CEO & Founder - email@example.com
Wes Dorton - CFC - firstname.lastname@example.org
Ed Trussell - CFO - email@example.com
Brian Gundell - Brand Identity Director - firstname.lastname@example.org
Stephanie Arminavage - Chief Fulfillment Specialist - email@example.com
Customer Service - firstname.lastname@example.org
Ryan Vena - Team Sales - email@example.com
Team Sales - firstname.lastname@example.org